Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @ 4:17 AM
Yet another suay suay suay day hahaha i think im jinxed really omg i need to start reading horoscope and write all the lucky numbers on my body so i will feel luckier.. and check out my lucky colour hahaha use it as rubberband? :} marie claims im damn auntie but its oky!!!!!!! ive been suayest to the max already :(
ohlastnite super kind xiaoquan lent me his "genius" book ahahah dumb okay tanktew :) I hate lit suddenly i didnt have the time to complete poetry i) : ( sniffsniffles. why liddat!hahaha my hope in getting a1 is down the drainn ahhh sigh. okay tml have anther two paper!so pack :( i hope i do well. its maths and chem :b!
love=dream,no real substance
|